Monday, October 13, 2014

Row, drive, ride, fly, walk!!!!! Be happy!!!


Song 1
                                                    Song 2
                                           Drive, drive, drive your car
      gently up the hill
      merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
      life is but good will




                                               



Song 3
Ride, ride, ride your bike                                    
 gently down the ground
 merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
 life is but a round.                                    



    
                           Song 4                   Fly, fly, fly your plane
                                                         gently through the sky
                                                          merrily, merrily, merrily,merrily
                                                          life is but a sigh

                                                  
 Song 5
Walk, walk, walk along
gently up and down
 merrily,merrily,merrily, merrily
  life is but a crown                                        
                                               



1- What´s your favorite song? 1,2,3,4 or 5?
2- Can you ride a bike?
3- Can you row a boat?
4- Do you like walking or running?
5- Do you like planes?

16 comments:

  1. 1-My favorite song is the plane
    2-I love to ride my bike
    3-I can not row a boat
    4-I like to walk
    5-If like planes
    Matias 3A

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.My favorite song is drive, drive your car.
    2. Yes, I can ride a bike.
    3. no, I can´t row a boat.
    4. I like running.
    5. yes, I like planes.

    Hanna 3º A

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fragility of madnes-La Renga (Lo Frágil de la locura-La renga)
    Yes of course.
    Yes
    Running
    Yes I like
    Bruno F. 3 A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruno,
      Fantastic! What about the songs mentioned above?
      Yes, I DO

      Delete
  4. 1- My favorite song is Katy Perry Roar.
    2- Yes. I can.
    3- No, I can´t.
    4- I like run.
    5- Yes, I like very much.
    Valentina Zárate 3° A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valentina,
      Very good!! What about the songs mentioned above?
      4- I like runnING
      5- Yes, I like them very much

      Delete
  5. 1) my favorite song is capital cities kangret acount
    2) yes, I can
    3) no, I cant
    4) yes, I like running
    5) yes, I like planes.

    caetano rolando 3 A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caetano,
      Great! What about the songs mentioned above?
      3. No, I can´t

      Delete
  6. 1) the plane song.
    2) yes, i can.
    3) no, i can't.
    4) i like running.
    5) yes, i do.

    valentina castro 2º A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aron Sosa 2°A

    1- my favourite song is drive drive drive your car
    2- yes, I can
    3- yes, I can
    4- I like walking and running
    5- yes, I like planes

    ReplyDelete
  8. sheila sosa v. 2.a

    1- my favourite song is row row row your boat
    2- yes, I can
    3-no, I can´t
    4-I like runnig
    5-yes, I like planes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila,
    Super!!
    Attention:
    4. I like runniNg

    ReplyDelete