Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Do you like Autumn?


We read this story about five leaves in class!! (Leimos esta historia sobre cinco hojas en clase) (1º 2º)

Do you like Autumn?

¨Hello, I´m Lali, the leaf. I´m very happy ¨Yes, I´m very, very, very happy because Autumn is here.  I can fly, I can swim, I can jump, I can dance.  I like Autumn !!  
¨Hello, I´m Leli, the leaf. I´m surprised! Oh, Autumn is here! I can ´t fly! 
Hello, I´m Lili, the leaf. I´m angry!! Yes, I´m very angry . I don´t like Autumn. I like Summer.  In Summer, I can dance, swim, jump.  In Autumn I can´t swim.  It´s very cold!!
Hello, I´m Loli the leaf.. I´m scared!! Autumn!! Oh!! I can´t fly.  I can fall down!!
Hello, I´m Luli the leaf.. I´m sad! I like Spring and Summer. I don´t like Autumn or Winter! I can´t swim, I can´t jump.....


Answer these questions, please!

1- Why is Lali happy?
2- Why is Leli surprised?
3- Why is Lili angry?
4- Why is Loli scared?
5- Why is Luli sad?
6- What about you? What´s your favorite season? Why?

2 comments:

  1. Lali is happy, because the Autumn is here. She can fly, swin, jump and dance in the Autumn.
    Leli is surprised, because came the Autumn. She can´t fly.
    Lili is angry, because she don{t like the Autum, because she ca´t swin and is very cold.
    She like the Summer, she can dance, swin and jump.
    Loli is scared because, can´t fly but can fall down.
    Luli is sad because can´t swin and jump. She like Spring and Summer

    Hanna (3° A) y Abigail (1° A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I like summer because we can go swimming in the pool Grandma, eating fruits, ice cream

    Hanna 3° A y Abigail 1°A

    ReplyDelete